PCI DSS Payment
Book a free trial and experience how our solutions can start revolutionising your business
Take an in-depth look into our solutions and the benefits they can provide your business
We have been delivering Payment IVR solutions since 2004, helping organisations improve efficiencies and modernise payment collecting methods in their business. We help facilitate the goal of reducing time and money on taking payments through offering fully automated payment collection systems.
The solution can be fully bespoke to your needs and customisable at every level, with integration into third party products providing an accurate painless transactions process for your clients that is available 24/7/365 days per year.
With our PCI-DSS Level 1 compliant platform, hosted in MS AZURE with two UK based data centres you can be sure of the highest level of security and compliance.
How it works, a common implementation
The client can be asked a number of security questions which can be verified from data against our system or integrated with your own solutions
Once the customer has been verified we can check minimum payments or balances and either enter the amount they wish to pay or check the amount they need to pay
If you would like to find out a little bit more about what we do and the impact we have had across numerous industries, why not downlaod our sector related brochures.
Maxcontact SafePay was 80% cheaper than its competition offering a single platform and providing much better ongoing support.
Payments take a month
Money collected a month
…and the features just keep on coming
- Hosted in MS AZURE UK data centre with data sovereignty
- 24/7/365 payment collection service
- Reduce agent and user interactions, agentless payments
- Professional voice artist available
- PCI-DSS level 1 Compliant solution
- Text To Speech (TTS) Integration, seamlessly play your customer's name and individual informaiton for personal touch
- Fully bespoke IVR and database lookups and interactions
- Integration to CRM API Databases with our own development team
- Custom reports
Agent Assisted Payments
Our secure telephone payment solutions protect all card data from agents, taking your contact centre out of scope for compliance.
Using dual-tone-multi-frequency (DTMF) masking, your customers are able to enter their card details using the phone keypad, while not displaying the details to the agents screen. Avoiding the need to say them out loud, see the details, hear the details or record them on the call.
With the keypad tones masked, the payment card information is sent directly to the payment provider without any risk of those sensitive details ever entering the contact centre.
Agents are able to remain in conversation with customers throughout the payment process, the process can be initiated at any point during the call. Allowing the agent to remain on the call throughout the payment process improves customer satisfaction, and reduces the number of failed transactions.
How it works
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Quick and easy implementation
- Hosted in MS AZURE UK data centre
- Masked tones
- Keep the interaction with the client during payment process
- No recording during process
- Seamless all in one solution
- Well Designed API for simple integration
- Takes you out of scope for complex internal PCI requirements
- Affordable solution
Utilita were using an on-premises dialler solution for several years. This initially worked well for them, however over time they faced numerous challenges with their existing solution. Find out how Max Contact helped them overcome their problems.