The Next Level In Call Centre
Scheduling staff shifts and patterns of work is one of the most difficult jobs in a business, with holidays, rotas, workload, skill sets, contracted hours, SLA’s and KPI’s being just some of the many variables.
Scheduling your workforce can be completed for the following Interaction channels:
Inbound – Back Office Administration – SMS – Social Media – Email – Web Chat
Delivering the tools...
that make a difference.
Increase Forecast Accuracy
MaxContact WFM can use your historical statistics over the last 12 months to provide you with an increased Forecast Accuracy, which is based on your business rather than a similar business or guesswork and assumptions. This provides a highly accurate, efficient and cost effective workforce schedule.
Help Reduce Your Staff Costs
By making sure you have the right number of staff with the right skills to meet your day-to-day operational demands you can reduce your workforce costs by up to 30% whilst still meeting your desired SLA’s.
Automation To Increase Productivity
Labour intensive tasks such as shift creation are automated with forecasts and schedules generated in minutes rather than hours like other WFM solutions in the market. Forecasts can be communicated to the whole workforce at a click of a button via email & SMS or calendar integration.
…and the features just keep on coming
- Scheduling of Shifts in Minutes
- Agent Web Portal with Calendar Integration
- Build “What IF” scenarios – What is the best possible performance I can get with my current resources? – What resources would I need to deliver X level of performance
- Real-time adherence, identify deviations from forecast before they become problems
- Adhere to labour laws and employment contract obligations.
- Empower staff to view shifts online, manage their own shifts, holidays and even breaks within predefined rules.
- Real Time and Historical Reporting on Call Traffic, Agent Performance, Cost Analysis, Real Time Adherence and much more.