The contact centre of 2021 (and beyond)
With offices and shops closed and face-to-face communication all but impossible, contact centres have never been so important. Customer-facing teams’ efficiency and agility were vital to business survival and success across industries and sectors in 2020. And in 2021 none of that is likely to…
MaxContact plans to double in size in the next two years
We have recently announced growth plans to more than double in size in the next three years after receiving significant private equity investment and appointing our first non-executive chairman. We’re excited to be working with specialist Software as a Service (SaaS) growth partner FPE Capital…
Remote working is here to stay, but can you really delight customers from anywhere?
Are we at the beginning of the end, or the end of the beginning? As far as Covid-19 is concerned, nobody seems entirely sure. The vaccination rollout promises an eventual release from lockdown, but scientists remain cagey about when everyday life might properly resume. In…
- SaaS finance specialist Alec Kemp joins MaxContact to help drive high growth phase
- Top tips to improve your contact centre performance this year
- The contact centre of 2021 (and beyond)
- MaxContact plans to double in size in the next two years
- Remote working is here to stay, but can you really delight customers from anywhere?